October 15, 2012

'She Art' by Tracey Henly

 Hello Twiddley Fans,


Today TRACEY HENLY has a tutorial on using alcohol inks to colour your chipboard.



“SHE ART”
Designed by Tracey Henly


To start paint your chipboard in a pale colour I have used white.



Then cover it generously in clear crackle paint and let dry.
Take co-ordinating coloured alcohol inks, I have used 4. Raisin, shell pink, black and gold.
Using a felt applicator, daub all over your crackled chipboard. This is a very random an individual technique
.

 I coloured the shoe using Distress ink Fired Brick and applied with a dauber for better control.
I used a black sharpee pen for the flourish and added some bling.
I also coloured the titled with the black sharpee and then used glossy accents to lift the colour.



I have passed my shoe obsession onto my daughter and seeing as I no longer feel comfortable in high heels I live vicariously through her.

I am going to try this technique on a more solid piece of chippy too just to see the effect better I think.

Have Fun everyone,
Trace


No comments:

Post a Comment