December 16, 2012

Wreath 'Joy'


Today we have the very talented JENNIFER HODGE with us.  Jen shares her process for recreating this gorgeous wreath that adorns the front of her card.


I had so much fun making this card and it all started with a few branches!!


Instructions:

First I sprayed the leaves both sides with green sparkly spray:

 Then I cut a wreath using two circle cutters through my Big Shot machine.  

 I cut the leaves so they were separate parts and gave them another spray to really sparkle:

Once dry, I laid the leaves out and began attaching them to the wreath:

 I had a few spare:

 Then I added some self adhesive pearls for berries:

 And a bow at the top (that I later changed to white):

Materials:

TWIDDLEYBITZ PRODUCTS:


Twiddleybitz - Alpha Square (ALP004)
Twiddleybitz - Fern Leaves Set of 4 (FER001)

OTHER PRODUCTS:

Cardstock - red
Cardstock - white embossed
Red Green and White striped Ribbon
Green Tara - White pre-tied bow
Flourish With A Bling - Adhesive Pearls - Red
Lindy's Starburst Stain - Green Goblin
Adhesives by Stix2Anything




Thanks for stopping by.
 I hope to see you creating wreaths of your own - let me know when you do!!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment